As a solo practitioner based in Phoenix, I offer affordable, personalized legal representation in bankruptcy, employment law, family law, and DUI and traffic defense.
Why Work With Me?
There are thousands of lawyers in Arizona, so why work with me? Several good reasons to choose me as your attorney:
- No middle man: All of my clients deal directly with me throughout the process of their case, period. Your important matters will not be handled by a paralegal, a legal assistant or an associate.
- Real-life experience: I have been around the block a few times, and I have personally been in the shoes of many of my clients. People appreciate that I can relate to their concerns as a person, and this brings depth to the service I provide.
- Decades in the business world: Prior to establishing my law practice, I worked as a corporate risk manager for 20 years. The lessons I have learned on this professional journey are useful to many of my clients.
- Competitive rates: My services are reasonably priced, with no big firm overhead to pay. I do not like being overcharged, so I will not overcharge you.
Your Concerns Are My Concerns
My commitment is to take your concerns seriously, treating your case with professionalism, respect and full attention to the details — the way I would want my case to be treated. I provide legal counsel in the following areas:
- Bankruptcy: If you are struggling to keep up with debt payments and thinking about bankruptcy, I can help you get relief from the stress.
- Family law: If you are dealing with a divorce, child custody or child support issue, or another matter, I can advise you and help you reach resolution through various means, including mediation.
- DUI and traffic: If you have been charged with DUI or a traffic offense, I can defend you and facilitate the best possible outcome.
- Employee rights: If you need a Phoenix employment attorney, I can help you find a solution to a problem with discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination or a contract negotiation.